Northstar Preliminary Quarterly Revenue at $7M, Highest in Almost 5 Years
Northstar Healthcare, a company partnering with physicians on ownership and management of ambulatory facilities and healthcare services, reported its highest quarterly revenue since the fourth quarter of 2008.
Primary revenue results for the quarter ending on Sept. 30, 2013 are approximately $7 million.
"Our third quarter performance reaffirms our confidence that Northstar's direct to consumer marketing campaign and physician contracting program will be successful revenue generation models in the outpatient surgical center industry," said Northstar's Chairman and CEO Donald Kramer, in a news release. "The company has just invested heavily in the development of a direct-to-consumer spine campaign as a follow on to the ongoing successful podiatry campaign that has contributed significantly to our third quarter results."
The company will also soon launch a Dallas bariatric marketing camping.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
New York Joint Venture Surgery Center to Create 20 New Jobs
5 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions & Joint Venture Partnerships
100 Surgery Center Benchmarks & Statistics to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan
- MedVenture Names Mitch Moeller CEO
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic Earns AAAHC Accreditation