Northstar Healthcare CEO Dr. Donald Kramer Discusses Company Outlook on InterlinkedTV
Northstar Healthcare CEO Donald Kramer, MD, was recently interviewed by for the Interlinked Investment News Channel on InterlinkedTV.
Dr. Kramer touched on his experience working at outpatient surgical centers and mentioned the company is currently evaluating significant opportunities in Texas — and beyond — for 2014. The company expects to start a strong acquisition program next year.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
8 Statistics on Salary & Hours Per Case at Orthopedics-Driven ASCs
Incorporating Retina Procedures Into ASCs: 3 Administrators Weigh In
Strategies for Growing Patient Volume: 4 Gastroenterologists Discuss
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
"Running an Effective In-House Business Office"Read Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference