Northstar Healthcare CEO Dr. Donald Kramer Discusses Company Outlook on InterlinkedTV
Northstar Healthcare CEO Donald Kramer, MD, was recently interviewed by for the Interlinked Investment News Channel on InterlinkedTV.
Dr. Kramer touched on his experience working at outpatient surgical centers and mentioned the company is currently evaluating significant opportunities in Texas — and beyond — for 2014. The company expects to start a strong acquisition program next year.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
8 Statistics on Salary & Hours Per Case at Orthopedics-Driven ASCs
Incorporating Retina Procedures Into ASCs: 3 Administrators Weigh In
Strategies for Growing Patient Volume: 4 Gastroenterologists Discuss
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies – MFC, Northstar Healthcare, SCA & More
- Publisher's Letter: ASC Review, March/April 2014
- Survey: Uninsured Rate Drops to 15.9%
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
- February 2014 Issue of Becker's ASC Review