New Concepts in Prescribing Opioids
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, physicians and pain management specialists will discuss new concepts in the prescription of opioids.
The session titled "New Concepts in Prescribing Opioids" will be presented by Carlos Roman, MD, orthopedic surgeon, Arkansas Specialty Orthopedic Center and Pain Care Center in Russellville.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 trends in remote healthcare deliveryRead Now
- Crozer-Keystone ASC acquisition boosts surgical volume 19%: Why hospitals & health systems want in on the ASC industry
- Scottish Rite Hospital for Children to build ASC
- New ACG clinical guidelines: Focal liver lesions
- IMA Endoscopy SurgiCenter recognized for contributions to GERD care
- MEDARVA Stony Point Surgery Center performs 30 free colonoscopies for patients in need