N.J. Assemblyman Visits The Endo Center at Voorhees
Lou Greenwald, the Assembly Majority Leader for the New Jersey Assembly, recently visited The Endo Center at Voorhees (N.J.) for a tour and briefing, according to an AmSurg report.
Administrator Andrew Weiss said Assemblyman Greenwald discussed issues impacting ASCs in New Jersey during the visit. Mr. Weiss serves as treasurer of the New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
The Endo Center at Voorhees, an AmSurg center, includes colorectal cancer screenings and treatments for various digestive diseases.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Robotic Surgery in the ASC: When Does It Make Sense
How to Maximize ASC Patient Satisfaction: Put Patients in Control
Achieve Seamless ASC Staff & Schedule Operations: 4 Essentials
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm SpineRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers