Missouri ASC Association Elects Angie Worley, Sandi Baber to Board of Directors
The Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association elected Angie Worley and Sandi Baber to its board of directors.
Ms. Worley is administrator of West Plains Surgery Center, a position she's held since 2007. During her time there the center underwent two AAAHC accreditations. Ms. Baber is vice president of operations for Meridian Surgical Partners. She has more than 25 years of experience in healthcare leadership roles.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Beyond the Numbers: Benchmarking ASCs to Operational & Financial Success From SOIX
Achieve Seamless ASC Staff & Schedule Operations: 4 Essentials From Administrator Nicole Vit
Maximize ASC OR Time: 10 Key Concepts
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experienceRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala