Mission Valley Heights Surgery Center Orthopedist Honored as Emerging Leader
Mission Valley Heights Surgery Center's David Fabi, MD, recently received the Leaders in Total Joint Replacement Generation Next Award, according to a CNN iReport.
Dr. Fabi was recognized as one of the nation's top 40 emerging orthopedic surgeon leaders and highlighted in an interview with The San Diego Professional Journal.
Mission Valley Heights Surgery Center is affiliated with AmSurg. It's a freestanding facility focused on orthopedics and pain management. The center has AAAHC accreditation.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Converting an Office Procedure Suite Into an ASC: Key Considerations
12 Statistics on Surgery Center Accounts Receivable Based on Number of ORs
ASC-Hospital Partnerships: Weighing the Pros & Cons
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies