Mission Valley Heights Surgery Center Orthopedist Honored as Emerging Leader
Mission Valley Heights Surgery Center's David Fabi, MD, recently received the Leaders in Total Joint Replacement Generation Next Award, according to a CNN iReport.
Dr. Fabi was recognized as one of the nation's top 40 emerging orthopedic surgeon leaders and highlighted in an interview with The San Diego Professional Journal.
Mission Valley Heights Surgery Center is affiliated with AmSurg. It's a freestanding facility focused on orthopedics and pain management. The center has AAAHC accreditation.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Converting an Office Procedure Suite Into an ASC: Key Considerations
12 Statistics on Surgery Center Accounts Receivable Based on Number of ORs
ASC-Hospital Partnerships: Weighing the Pros & Cons
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm SpineRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers