Medline to Provide Full Line of Endoscopic Products to HealthTrust Members
Medline Industries announced an agreement in which it will provide its full line of endoscopic procedure packs, care supplies and accessories to members of HealthTrust, a group purchasing organization.
As part of the agreement, Medline will provide its ScoProtect product, a self-contained pack designed to keep endoscopic equipment clean and protected during a procedure and transport.
More Articles on Medline:Medline Names Kristofer Howard CFO
Scott Becker Speaks at Medline Annual Sales Meeting
10 Top Patient Safety Issues for ASCs and Hospitals for 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"