Medline to Provide Full Line of Endoscopic Products to HealthTrust Members
Medline Industries announced an agreement in which it will provide its full line of endoscopic procedure packs, care supplies and accessories to members of HealthTrust, a group purchasing organization.
As part of the agreement, Medline will provide its ScoProtect product, a self-contained pack designed to keep endoscopic equipment clean and protected during a procedure and transport.
More Articles on Medline:Medline Names Kristofer Howard CFO
Scott Becker Speaks at Medline Annual Sales Meeting
10 Top Patient Safety Issues for ASCs and Hospitals for 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- FDA clears 3 GI/endoscopy devices in January
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Katherine Garman of Duke Medicine
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Week of Feb. 1 — Feb. 5
- Dr. Gary Friedman testifies against bill prohibiting balance billing for OON providers: 5 things to know
- Former FDA Commissioner faces federal lawsuit for 'defrauding consumers' — 6 things to know