Medline to Provide Full Line of Endoscopic Products to HealthTrust Members
Medline Industries announced an agreement in which it will provide its full line of endoscopic procedure packs, care supplies and accessories to members of HealthTrust, a group purchasing organization.
As part of the agreement, Medline will provide its ScoProtect product, a self-contained pack designed to keep endoscopic equipment clean and protected during a procedure and transport.
More Articles on Medline:Medline Names Kristofer Howard CFO
Scott Becker Speaks at Medline Annual Sales Meeting
10 Top Patient Safety Issues for ASCs and Hospitals for 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes
- eSutures moves to new headquarters in Mokena, IL: 5 key notes