Medline to Provide Full Line of Endoscopic Products to HealthTrust Members
Medline Industries announced an agreement in which it will provide its full line of endoscopic procedure packs, care supplies and accessories to members of HealthTrust, a group purchasing organization.
As part of the agreement, Medline will provide its ScoProtect product, a self-contained pack designed to keep endoscopic equipment clean and protected during a procedure and transport.
More Articles on Medline:Medline Names Kristofer Howard CFO
Scott Becker Speaks at Medline Annual Sales Meeting
10 Top Patient Safety Issues for ASCs and Hospitals for 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companiesRead Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks