Medline to Provide Full Line of Endoscopic Products to HealthTrust MembersMedline Industries announced an agreement in which it will provide its full line of endoscopic procedure packs, care supplies and accessories to members of HealthTrust, a group purchasing organization.
As part of the agreement, Medline will provide its ScoProtect product, a self-contained pack designed to keep endoscopic equipment clean and protected during a procedure and transport.
More Articles on Medline:Medline Names Kristofer Howard CFO
Scott Becker Speaks at Medline Annual Sales Meeting
10 Top Patient Safety Issues for ASCs and Hospitals for 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers