Medline Names Kristofer Howard CFO
Medline Industries announced that Kristofer Howard is its new CFO.
Mr. Howard has more than 12 years of experience in finance and accounting leadership roles at Baxter and KPMG as well as experience in commercial operations at Baxter. As CFO of Medline, he will be responsible for the company's global finance and accounting organization, according to the news release.
More Articles on Medline:Scott Becker Speaks at Medline Annual Sales Meeting
10 Top Patient Safety Issues for ASCs and Hospitals for 2013
Health Inventures Selects Medline as Exclusive Distribution Partner
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 3 hospitals/health systems with new outpatient surgery centers — Feb. 10, 2016
- California lawmakers reveal new health plan tax proposal — 6 insights
- Arizona House panel green lights children's health insurance bill — 5 takeaways
- 10 things to know about the UK physicians' strike
- 25 top-earning physician specialties