Medline Announces Winners of 2nd Annual National Pink Glove Dance Video Contest
Lexington Medical Center in West Columbia, S.C., won first place in Medline's second annual National Pink Glove Dance Video contest.
Hundreds of healthcare organizations submitted an entry to the dance video contest, which is intended to boost breast cancer awareness. As the first-place winner, Lexington Medical Center won $10,000, which will be donated to its breast cancer charity of choice, the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
The second-place $5,000 winner was Penn State Milton S. Hershey (Pa.) Medical Center, and the third-place $2,000 winner was The Carle Foundation in Urbana, Ill.
Learn more about Medline.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
PGM Billing launches CPT Code Fee Search Tool app: 4 things to knowRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes