Medline Announces Winners of 2nd Annual National Pink Glove Dance Video Contest
Lexington Medical Center in West Columbia, S.C., won first place in Medline's second annual National Pink Glove Dance Video contest.
Hundreds of healthcare organizations submitted an entry to the dance video contest, which is intended to boost breast cancer awareness. As the first-place winner, Lexington Medical Center won $10,000, which will be donated to its breast cancer charity of choice, the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
The second-place $5,000 winner was Penn State Milton S. Hershey (Pa.) Medical Center, and the third-place $2,000 winner was The Carle Foundation in Urbana, Ill.
Learn more about Medline.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers