Medline Announces Winners of 2nd Annual National Pink Glove Dance Video Contest
Lexington Medical Center in West Columbia, S.C., won first place in Medline's second annual National Pink Glove Dance Video contest.
Hundreds of healthcare organizations submitted an entry to the dance video contest, which is intended to boost breast cancer awareness. As the first-place winner, Lexington Medical Center won $10,000, which will be donated to its breast cancer charity of choice, the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
The second-place $5,000 winner was Penn State Milton S. Hershey (Pa.) Medical Center, and the third-place $2,000 winner was The Carle Foundation in Urbana, Ill.
Learn more about Medline.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014