Medline Announces Winners of 2nd Annual National Pink Glove Dance Video Contest
Lexington Medical Center in West Columbia, S.C., won first place in Medline's second annual National Pink Glove Dance Video contest.
Hundreds of healthcare organizations submitted an entry to the dance video contest, which is intended to boost breast cancer awareness. As the first-place winner, Lexington Medical Center won $10,000, which will be donated to its breast cancer charity of choice, the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
The second-place $5,000 winner was Penn State Milton S. Hershey (Pa.) Medical Center, and the third-place $2,000 winner was The Carle Foundation in Urbana, Ill.
Learn more about Medline.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mastering supply chain and inventory management in your ASC
- New Hampshire outpatient clinic offers services for veterans: 5 key notes
- Cracking down on misdiagnoses: 5 points about new medical student training
- 5 observations about St. Elizabeth Healthcare using Tenable Network Security for medical device IT security
- Telemedicine upgrade for CVS in-store clinics: 5 points