Medical Facilities Corp. Announces 10th Anniversary
Medical Facilities Corporation announced that March 2014 marks its 10-year anniversary.
Ten years ago, the company made an initial public offering of Cdn$221.7 million. Since then the company's portfolio has grown from three surgical hospitals to five surgical hospitals and an ambulatory surgery center.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
The Patient Collections Problem: How ASCs Increase Payment Rates
8 New ASC Company Financial Reports
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
3 Challenges Moving Forward for Clinical IntegrationRead Now
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award
- New Physician Buy-In: 4 Trends for Joint Venture ASCs
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center