Mansfield SurgiCenter in Ohio Celebrates 10th Anniversary
The SurgiCenter of Mansfield (Ohio) has celebrated the 10th anniversary since the first procedure was performed at the center, according to the Mansfield News Journal.
The ASC, which performs cases in specialties including orthopedics, spine, GYN, urology and GI, has performed more than 39,000 procedures in its 10 years, the story reports.
Over the past 10 years, the number of ASCs in Ohio has grown from 81 to 190.
Read the Mansfield News Journal report on milestone at the SurgiCenter of Mansfield.
Learn more about the SurgiCenter of Mansfield.
Note: If you have a milestone or other news to report, e-mail Scott Becker at email@example.com.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in