Mansfield SurgiCenter in Ohio Celebrates 10th Anniversary
The SurgiCenter of Mansfield (Ohio) has celebrated the 10th anniversary since the first procedure was performed at the center, according to the Mansfield News Journal.
The ASC, which performs cases in specialties including orthopedics, spine, GYN, urology and GI, has performed more than 39,000 procedures in its 10 years, the story reports.
Over the past 10 years, the number of ASCs in Ohio has grown from 81 to 190.
Read the Mansfield News Journal report on milestone at the SurgiCenter of Mansfield.
Learn more about the SurgiCenter of Mansfield.
Note: If you have a milestone or other news to report, e-mail Scott Becker at email@example.com.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic