Mansfield SurgiCenter in Ohio Celebrates 10th Anniversary
The SurgiCenter of Mansfield (Ohio) has celebrated the 10th anniversary since the first procedure was performed at the center, according to the Mansfield News Journal.
The ASC, which performs cases in specialties including orthopedics, spine, GYN, urology and GI, has performed more than 39,000 procedures in its 10 years, the story reports.
Over the past 10 years, the number of ASCs in Ohio has grown from 81 to 190.
Read the Mansfield News Journal report on milestone at the SurgiCenter of Mansfield.
Learn more about the SurgiCenter of Mansfield.
Note: If you have a milestone or other news to report, e-mail Scott Becker at email@example.com.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Unlocking the contractual keys to successRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career