Lumalier Sells Product Lines to Evergreen
Lumalier sold the company's in-duct and upper-air UV product lines to Memphis-based Evergreen UV.
President and CEO of Lumalier Chuck Dunn will continue to serve as president and CEO of TRU-D SmartUVC. TRU-D automated UVC no-touch room disinfection technology was first to market and remains a leader in the portable room disinfection space.
The company was founded in 1963 and recently Lumalier management celebrated an employee buy-out by Lumalier marketing director David Skelton and his wife Susan Skelton, who also owns Safe Air Solutions, a Lumalier partner vendor.
"The Lumalier team couldn't be in better hands as they transition to Evergreen UV with Daid and his wife Susan," said Mr. Dunn. "The company will continue to thrive as the industry UV disinfection leader dedicated to HVAC and Upper-Air UVC applications focused on indoor air quality and energy savings performance."
More Articles on ASC Issues:
11 Joint Venture ASCs Opened or Announced in 2014
Arise Healthcare to Expand: 5 Things to Know
10 Keys to Being a Great ASC Administrator
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns