Laser & Skin Surgery Center's Dr. Roy Geronemus Honored
Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York's Roy G. Geronemus, MD, received and award from the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Geronemus received the Samuel J. Stegman, MD Award at the annual ASDS meeting this past week, which honors individuals that made substantial contributions to the advancement of the society's goals through education, organizational service and research. Dr. Geronemus is a dermatologist and considered a pioneer in the field of laser treatment for skin conditions and disorders.
Dr. Germonemus is the director of the Laser & Skin Surgery Center and serves as chairman of the board of directors for the New York Stem Cell Foundation. He has published more than 240 original medical articles during his career.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
How to Make Your Surgery Center a Physician Magnet: Q&A With Administrator Kimble Hatridge
Clinical Trends in Ophthalmology in ASCs: 3 Physicians Discuss
100 Surgery Center Benchmarks & Statistics to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan
- MedVenture Names Mitch Moeller CEO
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic Earns AAAHC Accreditation