Kingston Surgery Center Physicians Honored for Charitable Work
Kingston Surgery Center physicians Harvey Reiser, MD, and Erik Kruger, MD, were recognized for their work in the Gift of Sight program, according to a report from The Sunday Dispatch.
The physicians, who are partners with AmSurg, provide basic eye exams for individuals who are uninsured or underinsured. The program works with the Association for the Blind and other participating eye care professionals.
Kingston Surgery Center provides cataract surgery, retina and oculoplastics.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
2014 ASC Valuation Trends: Key Insights From HealthCare Appraisers
Biggest Challenges Facing ASCs in 2014: What's Yours?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need OneRead Now
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know
- 20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient Characteristics
- Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System