Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, administrators and physicians will discuss important questions regarding the non-surgical care of spine diseases.
The session titled "Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders" will be presented by Cary B. Savitch, MD, infectious disease medicine physician, and P. Evalyn Cole, MHSA, CASC, CEO of Eugene, Ore.-based KieperSpine and administrator of Spine Surgery Center of Eugene.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 85 new outpatient surgery centers in 2016
- NCI scientists reverse a woman's colon cancer with immunotherapy: 5 research insights
- Somnia Anesthesia releases resource paper on management models: 3 things to know
- 5 healthcare technology trends taking center stage in 2017
- GI leader to know: Dr. Kumar Gutta of Gastroenterology Associates of North Texas