Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, administrators and physicians will discuss important questions regarding the non-surgical care of spine diseases.
The session titled "Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders" will be presented by Cary B. Savitch, MD, infectious disease medicine physician, and P. Evalyn Cole, MHSA, CASC, CEO of Eugene, Ore.-based KieperSpine and administrator of Spine Surgery Center of Eugene.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
How to measure success: Key thoughts from NFL legend Terry BradshawRead Now
- 4 strategies to reduce ASC anesthesia complications
- 6 FAQs about turning a surgery center into a hospital outpatient department
- How to measure success: Key thoughts from NFL legend Terry Bradshaw
- MEDNAX acquires Meridian Anesthesia Consultants
- 3 core qualities for ASC administrator excellence from SourceMedical's Ann Geier