Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, administrators and physicians will discuss important questions regarding the non-surgical care of spine diseases.
The session titled "Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders" will be presented by Cary B. Savitch, MD, infectious disease medicine physician, and P. Evalyn Cole, MHSA, CASC, CEO of Eugene, Ore.-based KieperSpine and administrator of Spine Surgery Center of Eugene.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
SGR bill would increase the federal deficit by $141B in 10 years — 5 things to knowRead Now
- Multiple Sclerosis Eye Center celebrates 10-year anniversary
- Checklists may not help improve surgical outcomes, study finds
- Zimmer creates TKA outpatient program
- Medical identity theft impacts 2.3M Americans, fastest-growing identity crime in U.S.
- Value-Based Surgical Care comes to Florida workers' compensation