Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, administrators and physicians will discuss important questions regarding the non-surgical care of spine diseases.
The session titled "Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders" will be presented by Cary B. Savitch, MD, infectious disease medicine physician, and P. Evalyn Cole, MHSA, CASC, CEO of Eugene, Ore.-based KieperSpine and administrator of Spine Surgery Center of Eugene.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights