Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, administrators and physicians will discuss important questions regarding the non-surgical care of spine diseases.
The session titled "Key Questions for Non-Surgical Care of Spinal Disorders" will be presented by Cary B. Savitch, MD, infectious disease medicine physician, and P. Evalyn Cole, MHSA, CASC, CEO of Eugene, Ore.-based KieperSpine and administrator of Spine Surgery Center of Eugene.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?