Insurance Exchange Website Errors for Enrollee Data Dip Below 1%
According to a blog post written by CMS Director of Communications Julie Bataille, the error rate for HealthCare.gov transmitting consumer information to insurers has fallen to less than 1 percent since the beginning of this month.
Between Oct. 1 and Dec. 5, the number of consumers for whom 834s — the documents used to transmit people's choice of insurance coverage and personal information — were not produced was fewer than 15,000, Ms. Bataille wrote. The number for whom 834 forms weren't produced as a percentage of total federal exchange site enrollees fell from 15.02 percent from Oct. 13 to Oct. 26 to 0.38 percent from Nov. 24 to Dec. 5.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm SpineRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers