Indiana's Lake Park Surgicare Wins Charity Golf Event
A team of golfers from Lake Park Surgicare in Hobart, Ind., shot a 60 to win the United Way of Porter County's Annual Golf Classic at Sand Creek Country Club.
Presented by Kramer & Leonard, the Golf Classic had 171 registered golfers and netted more than $50,000. Top honors went to team members Bob Scheller, Jim Donahue, Justin Blackburn and Chris Fisher of the Hobart surgery center.
Their names will be engraved on a perpetual trophy that will remain in the United Way office for display.
Related Articles on Surgery Centers:
California's Kaweah Delta Healthcare District to Update Ambulatory Surgery Services
Advanced Center for Surgery Opens in Pennsylvania
California's High Desert Health System to Build Ambulatory Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Burnout Reported More Frequently in Ambulatory Physicians
- US Endoscopy Releases Respa O2 Delivery Bite Block for GI Procedures
- American Medical Systems Announces 510(k) FDA Clearance for RetroArc Retropubic Sling System
- Vanderbilt University Receives $3M to Expand Anesthesia Training Program in Kenya
- PhyMed Becomes Anesthesia Services Provider for TriStar Skyline Medical Center