How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
According to the 2013 Deloitte Survey of U.S. Physicians, physicians working in accountable care organizations and those who are not differ in their opinions on capitation, bundled payments and Medicaid reimbursements.
Responses are based on 613 surveys completed by a nationally representative sample of the U.S. physician population.
• Physicians in ACOs (57 percent) are more likely to believe capitation will replace fee-for-service payments in the next one to three years than providers who aren't working in ACOs (44 percent).
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm SpineRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers