How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
According to the 2013 Deloitte Survey of U.S. Physicians, physicians working in accountable care organizations and those who are not differ in their opinions on capitation, bundled payments and Medicaid reimbursements.
Responses are based on 613 surveys completed by a nationally representative sample of the U.S. physician population.
• Physicians in ACOs (57 percent) are more likely to believe capitation will replace fee-for-service payments in the next one to three years than providers who aren't working in ACOs (44 percent).
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- What it Takes to Be a Thriving Orthopedic & Spine Practice in the Coming Years
- Dr. Tejal Raju Joins Virginia Interventional Pain and Spine Center
- ACOs, Population Health, Affiliation Among Topics for Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 10 Keys to Effective Internal ASC Claim Audits
- 6 Ophthalmology Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in January & February