How Much Do Commercial Payer Rates Change Each Year?
Here are six statistics on the typical annual change ambulatory surgery center companies observe in commercial payer rates, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 0 percent change: 8 percent
• Less than 0.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 1 percent to 1.9 percent change: 21 percent
• Plus 2 percent to 2.9 percent change: 50 percent
• Plus 3 percent to 3.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 4 percent to 4.9 percent change: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
4 Questions Leaders Should Ask About IT
7 Medicare 2015 Proposed Payment Changes Affecting GI
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Becker's ASC Annual Meeting 2014 — 3 Key SessionsRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting