How Much Do Commercial Payer Rates Change Each Year?
Here are six statistics on the typical annual change ambulatory surgery center companies observe in commercial payer rates, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 0 percent change: 8 percent
• Less than 0.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 1 percent to 1.9 percent change: 21 percent
• Plus 2 percent to 2.9 percent change: 50 percent
• Plus 3 percent to 3.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 4 percent to 4.9 percent change: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
4 Questions Leaders Should Ask About IT
7 Medicare 2015 Proposed Payment Changes Affecting GI
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The gift of 'The Gift of Sight': An Interview with Dr. Jeffrey LevensonRead Now
- Options Women's Clinic gets AAAHC accreditation
- $5B in medical office buildings sold in 2014 — And investors are ready for more
- AmSurg's Ben Flatt completes Young Leaders Council training
- Exceptional ASC nurse leaders: Key advice for finding & keeping them
- pCLE effective at diagnosing biliary cancer patients during ERCP, study says