How Much Do Commercial Payer Rates Change Each Year?
Here are six statistics on the typical annual change ambulatory surgery center companies observe in commercial payer rates, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 0 percent change: 8 percent
• Less than 0.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 1 percent to 1.9 percent change: 21 percent
• Plus 2 percent to 2.9 percent change: 50 percent
• Plus 3 percent to 3.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 4 percent to 4.9 percent change: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
4 Questions Leaders Should Ask About IT
7 Medicare 2015 Proposed Payment Changes Affecting GI
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways
- Florida marks 1st state of local Zika mosquito transmission; 4 people infected — 5 things to know