How Much Do Commercial Payer Rates Change Each Year?
Here are six statistics on the typical annual change ambulatory surgery center companies observe in commercial payer rates, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 0 percent change: 8 percent
• Less than 0.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 1 percent to 1.9 percent change: 21 percent
• Plus 2 percent to 2.9 percent change: 50 percent
• Plus 3 percent to 3.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 4 percent to 4.9 percent change: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
4 Questions Leaders Should Ask About IT
7 Medicare 2015 Proposed Payment Changes Affecting GI
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk