How Much Do Commercial Payer Rates Change Each Year?
Here are six statistics on the typical annual change ambulatory surgery center companies observe in commercial payer rates, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2014 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 0 percent change: 8 percent
• Less than 0.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 1 percent to 1.9 percent change: 21 percent
• Plus 2 percent to 2.9 percent change: 50 percent
• Plus 3 percent to 3.9 percent change: 8 percent
• Plus 4 percent to 4.9 percent change: 4 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
4 Questions Leaders Should Ask About IT
7 Medicare 2015 Proposed Payment Changes Affecting GI
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plansRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting