How do Physicians View Incentive-Based Payments?
For the most part, many physicians expect the rise of incentive-based bonuses to benefit themselves and their patients, according to a survey by The Medicus Firm and MDLinx.com Career Center.
The following portion of survey respondents believes incentive-based bonuses would have a "positive" effect on these five specific areas:
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 Things to Know About the Physician ShortageRead Now
- Patient safety tool: Qualis Health's online toolkit for engaging patients in infection control
- 18 Sheridan anesthesiologists to serve on Florida Society of Anesthesiology's board of directors
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article