How Disruptive Change is Blurring the Lines Between Providers and Payers
Not long ago I would roll my eyes whenever a futurist or consultant would say healthcare was undergoing the greatest period of change in its history. It seemed like people were always talking like that. Now, this has truly come to pass.
We are seeing a challenge to the business models we have come to know and love for all these years. The stand-alone hospital, the solo doctor, fee-for-service medicine, bad customer service, ignorance of evidence-based medicine, apathy about medical errors — all of that is headed for extinction, and fast.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
- February 2014 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- What it Takes to Be a Thriving Orthopedic & Spine Practice in the Coming Years
- Dr. Tejal Raju Joins Virginia Interventional Pain and Spine Center
- ACOs, Population Health, Affiliation Among Topics for Becker's Hospital Meeting