How Competitive is the ASC Acquisitions Market? 6 Statistics
Consolidation has been a significant trend in healthcare. Here are six statistics on how ambulatory surgery center management and development companies perceive change and competition in the ASC acquisitions market, according to HealthCare Appraisers 2013 ASC Valuation Survey.
How has ASC acquisition activity changed in the past year?
• No change from previous year: 29 percent
• Declining: 17 percent
• Increasing: 54 percent
How competition for ASC acquisitions changed in the past year?
• No change from previous year: 44 percent
• Declining: 12 percent
• Increasing: 44 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
6 Ambulatory Health Care Facilities Achieving Accreditation & Reaccreditation
25 ASC Administrators Offer Insight on Joint Venture Leadership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- SCA's Andrew Hayek Named to 40 of the Smartest People in Healthcare
- HCA, SCA, AmSurg, USPI & Symbion: 5 Key Facts About 5 of the Largest ASC Companies
- AmSurg's Dr. Kevin Kirchner Gives TV Interview on Eye Injuries
- Two Urologists Join Oswego Health's Surgery Center
- Medical Robot Market Worth $3.7B by 2018