How Competitive is the ASC Acquisitions Market? 6 Statistics
Consolidation has been a significant trend in healthcare. Here are six statistics on how ambulatory surgery center management and development companies perceive change and competition in the ASC acquisitions market, according to HealthCare Appraisers 2013 ASC Valuation Survey.
How has ASC acquisition activity changed in the past year?
• No change from previous year: 29 percent
• Declining: 17 percent
• Increasing: 54 percent
How competition for ASC acquisitions changed in the past year?
• No change from previous year: 44 percent
• Declining: 12 percent
• Increasing: 44 percent
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
6 Ambulatory Health Care Facilities Achieving Accreditation & Reaccreditation
25 ASC Administrators Offer Insight on Joint Venture Leadership
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies