How CMS' 2015 Payment Proposals Will Affect Hospitals, Physicians: 5 Things to Know From Moody's
CMS recently released proposed Medicare reimbursement rates for 2015 will likely have a largely positive impact on healthcare providers, according to a report from Moody's Investors Service.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know