How CMS' 2015 Payment Proposals Will Affect Hospitals, Physicians: 5 Things to Know From Moody's
CMS recently released proposed Medicare reimbursement rates for 2015 will likely have a largely positive impact on healthcare providers, according to a report from Moody's Investors Service.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AmSurg Q1 same-center revenue rallies 8.8%; SCA, SwiftPath partner on outpatient total joint replacement support services & more — 6 key updates on ASC companies
- How CJR & bundled payments will impact orthopedics: 6 surgeons weigh in
- Spring Creek Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditation
- From physician to billionaire: Dr. Keith Dunleavy’s net worth tops $1B with healthcare data analytics firm
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 16 – May 20