How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss how a joint venture between a hospital and physician-owned ASCs affects physician alignment.
The session titled "How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment" will be presented by Jeffrey Simmons, chief development officer and Nap Gary, COO of Westchester, Ill.-based Regent Surgical Health.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Floating Doctors launch new video seriesRead Now
- Breaking boundaries: 2 international partnerships in the ASC industry
- 4 thoughts on GI innovation from Phil Doyle of Olympus
- An Untapped Market: How Marrick Medical Finance is making it possible for ASCs to increase patient volume
- MEDNAX acquires MEMAC Associates
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Faisal Bhinder of Capital Digestive Care