How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss how a joint venture between a hospital and physician-owned ASCs affects physician alignment.
The session titled "How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment" will be presented by Jeffrey Simmons, chief development officer and Nap Gary, COO of Westchester, Ill.-based Regent Surgical Health.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Lawmakers speak out on behavioral health data sharing, aim for more coordinationRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today