How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss how a joint venture between a hospital and physician-owned ASCs affects physician alignment.
The session titled "How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment" will be presented by Jeffrey Simmons, chief development officer and Nap Gary, COO of Westchester, Ill.-based Regent Surgical Health.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations
- GI leader to know: Dr. Joseph F. Hacker III of Gastroenterology Associates
- Retired anesthesiologist David Lober runs for First Selectman seat: 4 things to know
- Lumendi adds two executives: 3 things to know
- Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center open GI-based ASC in New York: 5 key notes