How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss how a joint venture between a hospital and physician-owned ASCs affects physician alignment.
The session titled "How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment" will be presented by Jeffrey Simmons, chief development officer and Nap Gary, COO of Westchester, Ill.-based Regent Surgical Health.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 of the most solid healthcare stocks to invest inRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes