How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss how a joint venture between a hospital and physician-owned ASCs affects physician alignment.
The session titled "How a Hospital/Physician ASC JV Affects Physician Alignment" will be presented by Jeffrey Simmons, chief development officer and Nap Gary, COO of Westchester, Ill.-based Regent Surgical Health.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Should a computer diagnose a patient? 4 thoughts
- Alaska House passes $55 million bill to stop collapse of health insurance market: 7 points
- Many expats happy with healthcare abroad: 6 insights
- ASC infection control: 3 main surveyor focus areas in 2016
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 23 – May 27