House, Senate Committee Members Release Discussion Draft to Fix Flawed SGR Formula
The U.S. House Ways and Means Committee announced that a bipartisan, bicameral discussion draft outline to permanently fix the broken Medicare Sustainable Growth Rate formula has been released.
The discussion draft was released by House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-Mich.), House Ways and Means Committee Ranking Member Sander Levin (D-Mich.), Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and Senate Finance Committee Ranking Member Orrin Hatch (R-Utah).
Read the full article on Becker's Spine Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup