Healthcare Outpaced Average Job Growth in May
The healthcare industry added 34,000 jobs last month, twice its average monthly growth for the prior 12 months, according to the most recent numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
India's leading healthcare BPO, Omega Healthcare to upgrade to 2,000 AAPC-certified codersRead Now
- Financial analysts give Tenet top value score, AmSurg CEO Christopher Holden sells 3k company shares & more – 5 ASC company key notes
- FDA clears 3 GI/endoscopy devices in June
- Yankton Medical Clinic ASC gets accreditation
- 11 GI/endoscopy center openings, plans & acquisitions in 2015
- 5 facts on new test able to detect infectious disease