Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Why ASCs are a unique partner for medical device makersRead Now
- Man undergoes total knee without general anesthesia: Hypnosis replacing anesthesia in some cases
- OIC ASC receives $100k donation
- 7 common medical billing industry competencies
- Sheridan Healthcare to use VitalWare's cloud-based tool for ICD-10 transition
- LSU Health Shreveport adds 3 anesthesiologists