Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
India's leading healthcare BPO, Omega Healthcare to upgrade to 2,000 AAPC-certified codersRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes