Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know