Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 9 new ASCs and outpatient surgery centers in April 2016
- Joint Commission updates stance on texting orders
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: April 25 - April 29
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences elects Dr. John Carethers: 4 things to know
- Tobira Therapeutics' drug safe for obese patients with health issues: 3 insights