Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Nikolaos Skubas earns American Society of Echocardiography honor: 5 things to know
- Mastering supply chain and inventory management in your ASC
- New Hampshire outpatient clinic offers services for veterans: 5 key notes
- Cracking down on misdiagnoses: 5 points about new medical student training
- 5 observations about St. Elizabeth Healthcare using Tenable Network Security for medical device IT security