Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 healthcare real estate investments to considerRead Now
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine