Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plansRead Now
- 4 strategies to reduce ASC anesthesia complications
- 6 FAQs about turning a surgery center into a hospital outpatient department
- How to measure success: Key thoughts from NFL legend Terry Bradshaw
- MEDNAX acquires Meridian Anesthesia Consultants
- 3 core qualities for ASC administrator excellence from SourceMedical's Ann Geier