Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Clinton, Trump talk Medicare plans during 3rd presidential debate — 6 highlights
- 38 ASC management & development companies to watch — 2017
- 4 things to know about Boston Scientific's improved Resolution Clip device
- HHS secretary proclaims SC Medicaid expansion inevitable: 3 notes
- Dr. Iswanto Sucandy joins Florida Hospital Physician Group: 4 takeaways