Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Paragon Group to develop MOB, ASC in Florida: 3 things to know
- Dr. Tara Talwar joins St. Anthony's at Tesson Gastroenterology Specialists
- Proposed 2017 budget addresses Medicare coinsurance for screening colonoscopy: 3 quick points
- CMS clarifies final overpayment rule: 5 things to know
- Joint Commission names Dr. Ronald Wyatt patient safety officer — 5 key notes