Healthcare Managers Expect Value-Based Contracts to Negatively Affect Profits
A new study from KMPG, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, has found 49 percent of healthcare managers from hospitals, health systems and large physician groups expect value-based contracts to negatively affect profits.
The study was based on survey results of 240 representatives from hospitals, physician practices, health plans and pharmaceutical companies.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about ASMBS' film & video contest, calls for films about obesityRead Now
- March, April 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- 5 key notes on patient falls from The Joint Commission
- 5 key notes on VertiFlex's PMA Approval Order for Superion Interspinous Spacer
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center implements Plexus IS' anesthesia system — 4 things to know
- 31 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015