Healthcare M&A Spending Skyrockets 152% in Q2
Healthcare merger and acquisition spending jumped to $135.2 billion during the second quarter of this year, a 152 percent increase from $53.6 billion during the second quarter of 2013, according to an Irving Levin Associates report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Medicare colonoscopy reimbursement cuts could impact GI in 2016 & beyond
- October 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting: Key thoughts on benefits for patients
- Colorado panel to analyze healthcare costs — 5 points
- CMS addresses ICD-10 implementation errors — 5 observations