Healthcare M&A Spending Skyrockets 152% in Q2
Healthcare merger and acquisition spending jumped to $135.2 billion during the second quarter of this year, a 152 percent increase from $53.6 billion during the second quarter of 2013, according to an Irving Levin Associates report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about ASMBS' film & video contest, calls for films about obesityRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today