Healthcare M&A Spending Skyrockets 152% in Q2
Healthcare merger and acquisition spending jumped to $135.2 billion during the second quarter of this year, a 152 percent increase from $53.6 billion during the second quarter of 2013, according to an Irving Levin Associates report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know