Healthcare M&A Spending Skyrockets 152% in Q2
Healthcare merger and acquisition spending jumped to $135.2 billion during the second quarter of this year, a 152 percent increase from $53.6 billion during the second quarter of 2013, according to an Irving Levin Associates report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Healthcare energy management systems to go beyond $2B in revenue by 2024Read Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly