Healthcare M&A Spending Skyrockets 152% in Q2
Healthcare merger and acquisition spending jumped to $135.2 billion during the second quarter of this year, a 152 percent increase from $53.6 billion during the second quarter of 2013, according to an Irving Levin Associates report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AMA urges vote on SGR bill as soon as recess endsRead Now
- Upsides and downsides to m-health: Dr. Kevin Biese speaks about new app TouchCare
- Washington resident is suing Seattle hospital over alleged CRE infection
- Avanza Healthcare Strategies hires 3 new team members
- New HHS initiative to focus on reducing opioid & drug related death, dependence
- Become more productive: 3 steps