HCA, SCA, Regent & More – 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
Here are six news updates on six ambulatory surgery center companies.
Hospital Corporation of America's net income grew 0.9 percent in the first quarter of fiscal year 2014, reaching a total of $347 million. Total revenue increased 4.6 percent from $8.44 billion to more than $8.83 billion.
AmSurg net earnings from continuing operations attributable to common shareholders were $17.5 million in the first quarter of 2014. The company reportedly operated 242 centers at the end of the quarter.
Surgical Care Affiliates reported system-wide net patient revenue per case grew 9.2 percent and net operating revenue grew 8.8 percent last year.
Nueterra Global Alliance added OSS Orthopaedic Hospital in York, Pa., to its partner network. The network is designed to provide and improve global healthcare delivery.
Tenet Healthcare shares were at $45.41 per share during the week of April 21 to 25.
Regent Surgical Health conducted their 2014 Business Office Managers conference, awarding Robert Wood Johnson Endosurgical Center Administrator Linda Reid BOM of the Year.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com or Laura Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
The Top ASC Concern Keeping Regent Surgical Health CEO Thomas Mallon Up at Night
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions or Openings
Credentialing Checklist: What to Check, Double-Check and Triple-Check to Achieve Compliance
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points