HANYS Starts Campaign to Spotlight Quality Care
HANYS has launched a campaign called "100 Ways, 100 Days" to recognize organizations that are developing creative models to improve quality of care.
Read success stories here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns