Graymark Healthcare Changes Name to Foundation Healthcare
Graymark Healthcare has announced that effective today the company will be renamed Foundation Healthcare.
In correlation with the corporate rebranding, the company's stock will now trade under the ticker FDNH, instead of the former ticker GRMH.
The rebranding comes in the wake of the company's acquisition of Foundation Surgical Hospital Affiliates and Foundation Surgery Affiliates. The company's focus is now in the surgical hospital and facility industry.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
2014 Government Budget Debates: Potential Impact on Healthcare Providers
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 of the most solid healthcare stocks to invest inRead Now
- 8 things to know about healthcare-associated infections
- Dr. David Folden develops Folden Femto Dissector: 5 key notes
- Dayton Children's $47.5M expansion includes surgery center: 4 key notes
- Global infection control market to grow 6% to 7% CAGR by 2020 & 6 more key notes
- EHRs in the ASC: Making the right selection & staying ahead of the curve