Graymark Healthcare Changes Name to Foundation Healthcare
Graymark Healthcare has announced that effective today the company will be renamed Foundation Healthcare.
In correlation with the corporate rebranding, the company's stock will now trade under the ticker FDNH, instead of the former ticker GRMH.
The rebranding comes in the wake of the company's acquisition of Foundation Surgical Hospital Affiliates and Foundation Surgery Affiliates. The company's focus is now in the surgical hospital and facility industry.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
2014 Government Budget Debates: Potential Impact on Healthcare Providers
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic