Graymark Healthcare Changes Name to Foundation Healthcare
Graymark Healthcare has announced that effective today the company will be renamed Foundation Healthcare.
In correlation with the corporate rebranding, the company's stock will now trade under the ticker FDNH, instead of the former ticker GRMH.
The rebranding comes in the wake of the company's acquisition of Foundation Surgical Hospital Affiliates and Foundation Surgery Affiliates. The company's focus is now in the surgical hospital and facility industry.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
2014 Government Budget Debates: Potential Impact on Healthcare Providers
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Nobilis Q2 case volume rallies 5.4%; AmSurg's Board Chairman Steve Geringer appointed Revelstoke operating partner — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes