Globus Medical Launches COALITION ACDF Spacer System
Audubon, Pa.-based Globus Medical, the largest privately held spinal implant manufacturer in the world, announced the launch of its new COALITION ACDF Spacer System for spinal surgery, according to a Globus news release.
COALITION is an integrated plate and spacer system designed to provide the biomechanical strength of a traditional ACDF with less disruption of patient anatomy and preserved anatomical profile, according to the release.
The COALITION technology combines a PEEK interbody spacer with a titanium alloy plate and two titanium alloy screws. The system offers three anatomical footprints, two sagittal profiles and fixed and variable angle screws in both self-drilling and self-tapping options.
Read the Globus release about the COALITION ACDF Spacer System.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know