Globus Medical Launches COALITION ACDF Spacer System
Audubon, Pa.-based Globus Medical, the largest privately held spinal implant manufacturer in the world, announced the launch of its new COALITION ACDF Spacer System for spinal surgery, according to a Globus news release.
COALITION is an integrated plate and spacer system designed to provide the biomechanical strength of a traditional ACDF with less disruption of patient anatomy and preserved anatomical profile, according to the release.
The COALITION technology combines a PEEK interbody spacer with a titanium alloy plate and two titanium alloy screws. The system offers three anatomical footprints, two sagittal profiles and fixed and variable angle screws in both self-drilling and self-tapping options.
Read the Globus release about the COALITION ACDF Spacer System.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Texas Medical Association names Dr. Carlos Cardenas president-elect: 3 points
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta technology: 5 things to know
- Boston Scientific's net sales of $1.96B in Q1 2016: 7 key notes
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine names Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld education research director: 3 notes
- CMS publishes final fire safety updates for healthcare facilities, including ASCs: 4 key provisions