Globus Medical Launches COALITION ACDF Spacer System
Audubon, Pa.-based Globus Medical, the largest privately held spinal implant manufacturer in the world, announced the launch of its new COALITION ACDF Spacer System for spinal surgery, according to a Globus news release.
COALITION is an integrated plate and spacer system designed to provide the biomechanical strength of a traditional ACDF with less disruption of patient anatomy and preserved anatomical profile, according to the release.
The COALITION technology combines a PEEK interbody spacer with a titanium alloy plate and two titanium alloy screws. The system offers three anatomical footprints, two sagittal profiles and fixed and variable angle screws in both self-drilling and self-tapping options.
Read the Globus release about the COALITION ACDF Spacer System.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes