Globus Medical Launches COALITION ACDF Spacer System
Audubon, Pa.-based Globus Medical, the largest privately held spinal implant manufacturer in the world, announced the launch of its new COALITION ACDF Spacer System for spinal surgery, according to a Globus news release.
COALITION is an integrated plate and spacer system designed to provide the biomechanical strength of a traditional ACDF with less disruption of patient anatomy and preserved anatomical profile, according to the release.
The COALITION technology combines a PEEK interbody spacer with a titanium alloy plate and two titanium alloy screws. The system offers three anatomical footprints, two sagittal profiles and fixed and variable angle screws in both self-drilling and self-tapping options.
Read the Globus release about the COALITION ACDF Spacer System.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes