Globus Medical Launches COALITION ACDF Spacer System
Audubon, Pa.-based Globus Medical, the largest privately held spinal implant manufacturer in the world, announced the launch of its new COALITION ACDF Spacer System for spinal surgery, according to a Globus news release.
COALITION is an integrated plate and spacer system designed to provide the biomechanical strength of a traditional ACDF with less disruption of patient anatomy and preserved anatomical profile, according to the release.
The COALITION technology combines a PEEK interbody spacer with a titanium alloy plate and two titanium alloy screws. The system offers three anatomical footprints, two sagittal profiles and fixed and variable angle screws in both self-drilling and self-tapping options.
Read the Globus release about the COALITION ACDF Spacer System.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Detroit Medical Center Surgery Hospital remains closed after floodsRead Now
- Bloss Memorial Healthcare District acquires Central California Dental Surgicenter for $300k
- Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare to open ASC in 2015
- Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates adds 4 physicians
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center recognized for high standards
- enGene raises $11.5M for intestinal gene delivery platform development