General Surgeon Dr. Jeffry Pilney Joins Wheeling Hospital's Surgery Center
Jeffry Pilney, MD, a general surgeon, has joined Wheeling Hospital's surgery center in Wheeling, W.V., according to a WTRF report.
Dr. Pilney most recently served as a private practice general surgeon affiliated with Wetzel County Hospital in New Martinsville, W.V. CEO Ron Violi commented on the addition of Dr. Piley, saying, "As a surgeon, Dr. Pilney is of the highest caliber and he is an excellent addition to our team of surgeons. We continue to grow our surgical center team to ensure we can meet the needs of our region."
Related Articles on Surgeons:
4 Requirements for Successful Bundled Payment Contracts
Does your ASC Have the Right Clinical Environment for Complex Spine and Orthopedic Cases?
Ophthalmologist Dr. Joseph Sokol First in CT's New Haven County to Perform Canaloplasty
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Tips to Prevent Physician BurnoutRead Now
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery