General Surgeon Dr. Jeffry Pilney Joins Wheeling Hospital's Surgery Center
Jeffry Pilney, MD, a general surgeon, has joined Wheeling Hospital's surgery center in Wheeling, W.V., according to a WTRF report.
Dr. Pilney most recently served as a private practice general surgeon affiliated with Wetzel County Hospital in New Martinsville, W.V. CEO Ron Violi commented on the addition of Dr. Piley, saying, "As a surgeon, Dr. Pilney is of the highest caliber and he is an excellent addition to our team of surgeons. We continue to grow our surgical center team to ensure we can meet the needs of our region."
Related Articles on Surgeons:
4 Requirements for Successful Bundled Payment Contracts
Does your ASC Have the Right Clinical Environment for Complex Spine and Orthopedic Cases?
Ophthalmologist Dr. Joseph Sokol First in CT's New Haven County to Perform Canaloplasty
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Roy Geronemus: Dr. Jessica J. Krant joins Laser and Skin Surgery Center of New YorkRead Now
- ASC accreditation leader to know: Dr. David Watts of AAAASF
- Johnson & Johnson seeks $7.2B in damages from Boston Scientific, AbbVie's HCV prescriptions up 55% & more –5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Venture capitalists still excited about healthcare: 5 key notes on startups
- 7 of the top gainers in healthcare stocks
- Improving your leadership skills: 9 tips