GAO Finds $10B in Federal IT Contracts at Risk of Failing
According to a recent report from the Government Accountability Office, 183 federal IT contracts with a value of at least $10 billion are at risk of failing.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Russell Howerton, Hologic's Kathleen Troeger join PCORI governing board
- 10 things to know about The Joint Commission survey process
- AGA, partners a step closer to developing CME to improve IBD management
- Republican senators bring ACA alternative to the table — 5 things to know
- North America dominates expansive hand hygiene market: 4 points