GAO Finds $10B in Federal IT Contracts at Risk of Failing
According to a recent report from the Government Accountability Office, 183 federal IT contracts with a value of at least $10 billion are at risk of failing.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AMA names 7 winners of 2015 Dr. Nathan Davis Award for Outstanding Government ServiceRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career