Gallup: Uninsured Rate Hits Lowest Point Since 2008
The U.S. uninsured rate dropped from 15 percent in March to 13.4 percent in April, hitting its lowest point since January 2008, according to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes