Gallup: Uninsured Rate Hits Lowest Point Since 2008
The U.S. uninsured rate dropped from 15 percent in March to 13.4 percent in April, hitting its lowest point since January 2008, according to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes