Gallup: Uninsured Rate Hits Lowest Point Since 2008
The U.S. uninsured rate dropped from 15 percent in March to 13.4 percent in April, hitting its lowest point since January 2008, according to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know