Gallup: Uninsured Rate Hits Lowest Point Since 2008
The U.S. uninsured rate dropped from 15 percent in March to 13.4 percent in April, hitting its lowest point since January 2008, according to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024
- American Anesthesiology to exhibit at ASA's Practice Management 2017: 3 things to know
- Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients utilize combination therapy: 5 study insights