Gallup: Uninsured Rate Hits Lowest Point Since 2008
The U.S. uninsured rate dropped from 15 percent in March to 13.4 percent in April, hitting its lowest point since January 2008, according to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
40% of patients feel rushed during physician appointmentsRead Now
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Gail Hecht of Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Cantel Medical CEO sells 11k+ shares: 5 things to know
- The 10 best states for retirement