Gallup: Uninsured Rate Hits Lowest Point Since 2008
The U.S. uninsured rate dropped from 15 percent in March to 13.4 percent in April, hitting its lowest point since January 2008, according to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 statistics on active ASC physician ownersRead Now
- Waking up to the consolidating anesthesia marketplace
- Mederi Therapeutics completes new round of financing to advance commercialization of Stretta
- Does capnography add benefit to colonoscopy?
- FIT could prevent twice as many CRC cases as colonoscopy
- Computer-assisted coding to grow in popularity as ICD-10 looms