Gallup: Uninsured Rate Hits Lowest Point Since 2008
The U.S. uninsured rate dropped from 15 percent in March to 13.4 percent in April, hitting its lowest point since January 2008, according to the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes