Former Microsoft Executive Takes Over HealthCare.gov
According to a blog post by HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Microsoft Office Division President Kurt DelBene will take over leading and managing HealthCare.gov.
In her blog post, Ms. Sebelius wrote Mr. Zients "did an outstanding job working with our team to provide management advice and counsel on the HealthCare.gov project" and that the site today is "night and day" better compared with when it had first launched. Federal officials have said they made "substantial progress" in repairing HealthCare.gov, which can now support 50,000 users at a time, according to an HHS progress report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 Facts & Figures on Eye Surgeon CompensationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers