Former Microsoft Executive Takes Over HealthCare.gov
According to a blog post by HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Microsoft Office Division President Kurt DelBene will take over leading and managing HealthCare.gov.
In her blog post, Ms. Sebelius wrote Mr. Zients "did an outstanding job working with our team to provide management advice and counsel on the HealthCare.gov project" and that the site today is "night and day" better compared with when it had first launched. Federal officials have said they made "substantial progress" in repairing HealthCare.gov, which can now support 50,000 users at a time, according to an HHS progress report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies