Florida Representative to Support ASC Reimbursement Issues After Facility Tour
Florida Medical Clinic recently hosted United States Representative Gus M. Bilirakis on a facility tour, according to a report from the Tribune Correspondent.
During the visit, Rep. Bilirakis discussed Medicare reimbursements for freestanding surgery centers, which are 56.95 percent of what hospitals receive. After visiting the center, Rep. Bilirakis said "he would make an effort to help with the Medicare issue," according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Regent Surgical Health Names Don Phalen Vice President of Business Development
What to Expect When Selling Your Ambulatory Surgery Center
8 Strategies for ASC Conflict Management From Dr. Michael Port
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About