Fighter Oscar Molina Undergoes Shoulder Surgery at Kerlan Jobe Surgery Center
Mexican fighter and Olympian Oscar Molina recently underwent shoulder surgery at the Kerlan Jobe Surgery Center in Los Angeles, according to the East Side Boxing report.
Mr. Molina underwent surgery for a labrum injury. He is expected to spend the next few months recovering and rehabilitating from the injury. The procedure was performed by Neal S. ElAttrache, MD, who is a team physician for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Partial Knee Replacements With Robotic Technology: A New Trend for ASCs
11 ASCs 10 Years Old or Younger
What's Ahead for the ASC Industry in 2014?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need OneRead Now
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News