Establishing a Spine Program for ASCs
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, surgeons and ambulatory management and development experts will discuss issues related to establishing a spine program for ASCs.
The session titled "Establishing a Spine Program for ASCs" will be presented by Thomas K. Miller, orthopedic surgeon, Carilion Clinic in Roanoke, Va.; Todd G. Evans, physician business development, Capital Growth Medvest in Birmingham, Ala.; and Joseph Zasa, co-founder and managing partner, Los Angeles and Dallas-based ASD Management.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger OfficeRead Now
- 20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient Characteristics
- Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System
- University of Louisville Names Dr. Craig McClain Associate VP of Health Affairs