EHR Adoption: Where it is Highest
Here are the states with the highest EHR adoption rate, according to an infographic produced by the University of California, Berkeley School of Information.
1. Utah: 71.6 percent
2. South Dakota: 71.2 percent
3. Wyoming: 71.0 percent
4. Iowa: 70.8 percent
5. North Dakota: 69.2 percent
More Articles on EHRs:Allscripts, CSC, HP Partner to Battle Epic, IBM for DoD Contract
Physician Specialties With the Highest, Lowest Rates of EHR Adoption
4 EHR Issues That Can Compromise Patient Safety
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights