EHR Adoption: Where it is Highest
Here are the states with the highest EHR adoption rate, according to an infographic produced by the University of California, Berkeley School of Information.
1. Utah: 71.6 percent
2. South Dakota: 71.2 percent
3. Wyoming: 71.0 percent
4. Iowa: 70.8 percent
5. North Dakota: 69.2 percent
More Articles on EHRs:Allscripts, CSC, HP Partner to Battle Epic, IBM for DoD Contract
Physician Specialties With the Highest, Lowest Rates of EHR Adoption
4 EHR Issues That Can Compromise Patient Safety
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Innovative business models needed in healthcare – STAT!
- "My center looks just fine" — Or does it? Key thoughts on ASC presentation
- Keeping up with regulations: ASCA's CEO & COO will discuss at Becker's Conference
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Craig Gordon of Houston Gastroenterology Associates
- Olympus releases new version of SONICBEAT device, EndoChoice shares drop 7.61% & more – 4 GI/endoscopy company key notes