EHR Adoption: Where it is Highest
Here are the states with the highest EHR adoption rate, according to an infographic produced by the University of California, Berkeley School of Information.
1. Utah: 71.6 percent
2. South Dakota: 71.2 percent
3. Wyoming: 71.0 percent
4. Iowa: 70.8 percent
5. North Dakota: 69.2 percent
More Articles on EHRs:Allscripts, CSC, HP Partner to Battle Epic, IBM for DoD Contract
Physician Specialties With the Highest, Lowest Rates of EHR Adoption
4 EHR Issues That Can Compromise Patient Safety
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years