EHR Adoption: Where it is Highest
Here are the states with the highest EHR adoption rate, according to an infographic produced by the University of California, Berkeley School of Information.
1. Utah: 71.6 percent
2. South Dakota: 71.2 percent
3. Wyoming: 71.0 percent
4. Iowa: 70.8 percent
5. North Dakota: 69.2 percent
More Articles on EHRs:Allscripts, CSC, HP Partner to Battle Epic, IBM for DoD Contract
Physician Specialties With the Highest, Lowest Rates of EHR Adoption
4 EHR Issues That Can Compromise Patient Safety
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: June 20 — June 24
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hemant Roy of Boston Medical Center
- Dr. Paul Levy joins Mountain Medical Associates: 3 points
- GI Dynamics announces ENDO trial final results: 3 notes
- Dr. Jeffrey Berger, Brian Freeman co-edit anesthesia board certification review book: 4 notes