EHR Adoption: Where it is Highest
Here are the states with the highest EHR adoption rate, according to an infographic produced by the University of California, Berkeley School of Information.
1. Utah: 71.6 percent
2. South Dakota: 71.2 percent
3. Wyoming: 71.0 percent
4. Iowa: 70.8 percent
5. North Dakota: 69.2 percent
More Articles on EHRs:Allscripts, CSC, HP Partner to Battle Epic, IBM for DoD Contract
Physician Specialties With the Highest, Lowest Rates of EHR Adoption
4 EHR Issues That Can Compromise Patient Safety
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Institute of Healthcare Improvement CEO delivers keynote on improving quality: 5 highlights
- AAAHC accredits Professional Eye Surgery Center: 3 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. John Hines of The Iowa Clinic
- Fujifilm Endoscopy to showcase devices at NYSGE conference: 4 takeaways
- Dr. Albert Czaja awarded 2016 Mayo Clinic Distinguished Alumni Award: 3 thoughts