E-Implant Session by Dr. Blair Rhode at Becker's June ASC Meeting
Dr. Blair Rhode of Orland Park Orthopedics Center for Sports Medicine will present a session called "E-Implant: Cloud Based RFID Inventory Management and Generic Orthopedic Implant Procurement" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference.
Learn about other informative sessions here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 trends in remote healthcare deliveryRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala