E-Implant Session by Dr. Blair Rhode at Becker's June ASC Meeting
Dr. Blair Rhode of Orland Park Orthopedics Center for Sports Medicine will present a session called "E-Implant: Cloud Based RFID Inventory Management and Generic Orthopedic Implant Procurement" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference.
Learn about other informative sessions here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test