E-Implant Session by Dr. Blair Rhode at Becker's June ASC Meeting
Dr. Blair Rhode of Orland Park Orthopedics Center for Sports Medicine will present a session called "E-Implant: Cloud Based RFID Inventory Management and Generic Orthopedic Implant Procurement" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference.
Learn about other informative sessions here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 key notes on Merritt Healthcare's spinoff focused on M&A activity
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation