E-Implant Session by Dr. Blair Rhode at Becker's June ASC Meeting
Dr. Blair Rhode of Orland Park Orthopedics Center for Sports Medicine will present a session called "E-Implant: Cloud Based RFID Inventory Management and Generic Orthopedic Implant Procurement" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference.
Learn about other informative sessions here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note