E-Implant Session by Dr. Blair Rhode at Becker's June ASC Meeting
Dr. Blair Rhode of Orland Park Orthopedics Center for Sports Medicine will present a session called "E-Implant: Cloud Based RFID Inventory Management and Generic Orthopedic Implant Procurement" at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference.
Learn about other informative sessions here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
India's leading healthcare BPO, Omega Healthcare to upgrade to 2,000 AAPC-certified codersRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine