Dr. Steve Traina Performs Knee Surgery on Denver Nugget Nate Robinson at Midtown Surgical Center
Steve Traina, MD, an orthopedic surgeon and team physician for the Denver Nuggets, recently performed anterior cruciate ligament surgery on Nuggets guard Nate Robinson at Midtown Surgical Center in Denver, according to a Yahoo Sports report.
Mr. Robinson sustained the injury during play earlier this year. Midtown Surgical Center was founded in 1995 and includes gastroenterology, pain management, gynecology, general surgery and ophthalmology in addition to orthopedics and other specialties.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
8 Areas of Low-Hanging Fruit in ASC Supply Chain Management
15 ASC Administrators Under 40
5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies