Dr. Steve Traina Performs Knee Surgery on Denver Nugget Nate Robinson at Midtown Surgical Center
Steve Traina, MD, an orthopedic surgeon and team physician for the Denver Nuggets, recently performed anterior cruciate ligament surgery on Nuggets guard Nate Robinson at Midtown Surgical Center in Denver, according to a Yahoo Sports report.
Mr. Robinson sustained the injury during play earlier this year. Midtown Surgical Center was founded in 1995 and includes gastroenterology, pain management, gynecology, general surgery and ophthalmology in addition to orthopedics and other specialties.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
8 Areas of Low-Hanging Fruit in ASC Supply Chain Management
15 ASC Administrators Under 40
5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 Facts & Figures on Eye Surgeon CompensationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers