Dr. Richard Edelson Performs ACL Surgery on Portland Timbers Forward at Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center
Richard Edelson, MD, performed ACL surgery on Portland Timbers forward Rodney Wallace at the Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center in Tigard, according to The Oregonian.
Dr. Edelson is the director of medicine for the Timbers. He performed procedures to repair a non-displaced right tibial plateau fracture and meniscectomy in Mr. Wallace's right knee.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC Landscape in 2014 & Beyond: Healthcare Reform's Biggest Threats, Opportunities
6 Ways for ASCs to Use EMR as a Marketing Tool
5 Recent ASC Administrator & Industry Leadership Moves
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies