Dr. Rand Paul Performs Eye Surgeries at Kentucky ASC
United States Senator Rand Paul, MD (R-Ky), an eye surgeon, performed pro bono surgeries for patients at a Paducah, Ky.-based pain management center and ambulatory surgery center, according to a Politico report.
Dr. Paul performed cataract surgeries on four patients during the Congressional recess. The centers donated their facilities, nurses and equipment for the procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Regent Surgical Health Names Don Phalen Vice President of Business Development
What to Expect When Selling Your Ambulatory Surgery Center
8 Strategies for ASC Conflict Management From Dr. Michael Port
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About