Dr. Bamdad Farhad Joins Southeastern Surgical Center
Bamdad Farhad, DO, joined Southeastern Surgical Center in Lumberton, N.C., according to a Fayette Observer report.
Dr. Farhad is a general and bariatric surgeon. He also joined the medical staff of Southeastern Health and Southeastern Regional Medical Center. He received his DO from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine/New York Institute of Technology.
Southeastern Surgical Center includes minimally invasive surgery for adults and pediatric patients.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses by Number of ORs
8 Surgery Centers Leveraging the Power of Social Media
6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Changes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pre-surgery patient education influences anesthetic technique choice for TKA: 6 insights
- 4 key trends in the $2.35B GI/endoscopic devices market
- USPTF final 2016 recommendations for CRC screening include Cologuard: 4 notes
- Merit Health Natchez adds Dr. W. Kirk Mullins: 4 points
- Reno Orthopaedic Surgery Center surgeon performs Northern Nevada's 1st outpatient THR : 4 key notes