Dr. Bamdad Farhad Joins Southeastern Surgical Center
Bamdad Farhad, DO, joined Southeastern Surgical Center in Lumberton, N.C., according to a Fayette Observer report.
Dr. Farhad is a general and bariatric surgeon. He also joined the medical staff of Southeastern Health and Southeastern Regional Medical Center. He received his DO from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine/New York Institute of Technology.
Southeastern Surgical Center includes minimally invasive surgery for adults and pediatric patients.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses by Number of ORs
8 Surgery Centers Leveraging the Power of Social Media
6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Changes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know
- Two-time colorectal cancer survivor Dr. Samuel Pace spends retirement promoting cancer awareness: 4 key notes