Dr. Bamdad Farhad Joins Southeastern Surgical Center
Bamdad Farhad, DO, joined Southeastern Surgical Center in Lumberton, N.C., according to a Fayette Observer report.
Dr. Farhad is a general and bariatric surgeon. He also joined the medical staff of Southeastern Health and Southeastern Regional Medical Center. He received his DO from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine/New York Institute of Technology.
Southeastern Surgical Center includes minimally invasive surgery for adults and pediatric patients.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses by Number of ORs
8 Surgery Centers Leveraging the Power of Social Media
6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Changes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Dr. Nirav Amin is using Exparel to improve patient outcomes and prevent opioid abuse
- Stryker courts ASCs with Ascential spine device, inventory management solution: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Russell Cohen of The University of Chicago Medicine
- NJ Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers sends members to Capitol Hill in support of access to care bills: 3 takeaways
- Senior in home care start-up Hometeam names CMO: 4 takeaways