Dr. Bamdad Farhad Joins Southeastern Surgical Center
Bamdad Farhad, DO, joined Southeastern Surgical Center in Lumberton, N.C., according to a Fayette Observer report.
Dr. Farhad is a general and bariatric surgeon. He also joined the medical staff of Southeastern Health and Southeastern Regional Medical Center. He received his DO from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine/New York Institute of Technology.
Southeastern Surgical Center includes minimally invasive surgery for adults and pediatric patients.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses by Number of ORs
8 Surgery Centers Leveraging the Power of Social Media
6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Changes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know