Dr. Bamdad Farhad Joins Southeastern Surgical Center
Bamdad Farhad, DO, joined Southeastern Surgical Center in Lumberton, N.C., according to a Fayette Observer report.
Dr. Farhad is a general and bariatric surgeon. He also joined the medical staff of Southeastern Health and Southeastern Regional Medical Center. He received his DO from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine/New York Institute of Technology.
Southeastern Surgical Center includes minimally invasive surgery for adults and pediatric patients.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses by Number of ORs
8 Surgery Centers Leveraging the Power of Social Media
6 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Changes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways
- Florida marks 1st state of local Zika mosquito transmission; 4 people infected — 5 things to know