Documentation in an Era of ICD-10 & RAC
At the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine, Tim Meakem, MD, will give a presentation titled "Documentation in an Era of ICD-10 and RAC."
During the session, Dr. Meakem will explain important documentation issues to focus on as the deadline for ICD-10 implementation draws near and RAC audits increase in frequency.
Dr. Meakem is the medical director for ProVation Medical.
This exclusive orthopedic, spine and pain management-focused ASC conference will be held June 12-14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MEDNAX acquires Surgical DirectionsRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials