Documentation in an Era of ICD-10 & RAC
At the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine, Tim Meakem, MD, will give a presentation titled "Documentation in an Era of ICD-10 and RAC."
During the session, Dr. Meakem will explain important documentation issues to focus on as the deadline for ICD-10 implementation draws near and RAC audits increase in frequency.
Dr. Meakem is the medical director for ProVation Medical.
This exclusive orthopedic, spine and pain management-focused ASC conference will be held June 12-14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & SpineRead Now
- Dotty Bollinger of Laser Spine Institute to Present at Becker's June Conference
- 5 Things to Know About Medline's Acquisition of Spine Technology From Amendia
- 7 Things to Know About Collect Rx
- Guy A. Medaglia, Cynthia Moore-Hardy, and Sharon O'Keefe to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & Spine