Documentation in an Era of ICD-10 & RAC
At the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine, Tim Meakem, MD, will give a presentation titled "Documentation in an Era of ICD-10 and RAC."
During the session, Dr. Meakem will explain important documentation issues to focus on as the deadline for ICD-10 implementation draws near and RAC audits increase in frequency.
Dr. Meakem is the medical director for ProVation Medical.
This exclusive orthopedic, spine and pain management-focused ASC conference will be held June 12-14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCsRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA