Delaware Eye Surgery Center Reaches 25k Procedures
Dover-based Delaware Eye Surgery Center announced the completion of its 25,000th surgical procedure, according to a Cape Gazette report.
The surgery center has been open for 10 years and has an infection rate of 17 times below the national average, according to Medical Director David Robinson, MD. The center specializes in cataract, glaucoma, oculoplastic and laser procedures, and surgeons offer outpatient retina surgery at the center.
Delaware Eye Surgery Center also recently achieved AAAHC accreditation.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
7 Tips for Effectively Managing ASC Billing Process
Robotic Knee Surgery at ASCs: Benefits, Challenges & Logistics
5 New & Expanded Joint Venture Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medline Industries: Supply Chain Company to KnowRead Now
- Job Opening: Chief Nursing Officer at Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery
- Job Opening: Director of Nursing at Ridges Surgery Center
- How ASC Leaders Can Make the Most of ICD-10 Delay: Q&A With Betty Gomez of ZirMed
- Pamela Hess and Richard Rothberger to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors