Data Discrepancies Could Affect Health Coverage of 2.1M Newly Insured
The health coverage of at least 2.1 million people who enrolled in subsidized insurance coverage through the federally administered HealthCare.gov website could be affected by data discrepancies in their insurance applications, according to an Associated Press report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Will the GOP approve Zika funding before recess? 4 takeaways
- Boston small business employees to witness insurance rate hikes: 5 insights
- Virtual healthcare market set to grow at CAGR of 49.8% to 2022: 4 points
- EndoChoice releases RescueNet retrieval device: 4 points
- 33 winners of AGA Research Foundation's 2016 awards