Data Discrepancies Could Affect Health Coverage of 2.1M Newly Insured
The health coverage of at least 2.1 million people who enrolled in subsidized insurance coverage through the federally administered HealthCare.gov website could be affected by data discrepancies in their insurance applications, according to an Associated Press report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights