Data Discrepancies Could Affect Health Coverage of 2.1M Newly Insured
The health coverage of at least 2.1 million people who enrolled in subsidized insurance coverage through the federally administered HealthCare.gov website could be affected by data discrepancies in their insurance applications, according to an Associated Press report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns