Data Discrepancies Could Affect Health Coverage of 2.1M Newly Insured
The health coverage of at least 2.1 million people who enrolled in subsidized insurance coverage through the federally administered HealthCare.gov website could be affected by data discrepancies in their insurance applications, according to an Associated Press report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- StartUp Health Colorado to team up CU Anschutz Medical Campus, Children's Hospital Colorado & UCHealth for health innovation: 5 things to know
- Patient handling equipment market to hit $23.4B by 2024: 8 points
- Use audits to your ASC's benefit — 5 insights
- GI physician Dr. Christopher Meyer out as Holzer Health System CEO: 5 things to know
- Indiana University Health Plans leaving ACA exchanges: 4 things to know