Data Discrepancies Could Affect Health Coverage of 2.1M Newly Insured
The health coverage of at least 2.1 million people who enrolled in subsidized insurance coverage through the federally administered HealthCare.gov website could be affected by data discrepancies in their insurance applications, according to an Associated Press report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Kaye/Bassman Foundation raises $120k at charitable eventRead Now
- Baltimore Washington Eye Center adds Alcon CENTURION Vision System
- MRidium IV infusion pump system resumes U.S. distribution
- CMS announces new ICD-10 end-to-end testing opportunity for providers
- TiGenix submits Phase III Cx601 trial design to FDA for approval
- FDA approves new hepatitis C treatment drug