Data Discrepancies Could Affect Health Coverage of 2.1M Newly Insured
The health coverage of at least 2.1 million people who enrolled in subsidized insurance coverage through the federally administered HealthCare.gov website could be affected by data discrepancies in their insurance applications, according to an Associated Press report.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- FDA clears 3 GI/endoscopy devices in January
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Katherine Garman of Duke Medicine
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Week of Feb. 1 — Feb. 5
- Dr. Gary Friedman testifies against bill prohibiting balance billing for OON providers: 5 things to know
- Former FDA Commissioner faces federal lawsuit for 'defrauding consumers' — 6 things to know