Cost Reduction and Benchmarking, 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Profits
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss cost reduction and benchmarking as well as ways to effectively improve profits.
The session titled "Public Relations and Media for Spine" will be presented by Robert Westgard, CFO and Margaret Chappell, senior vice president of operations at Hanover, Mass.-based Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America as well as Ann Geier, vice president, clinical informatics, surgery at Wallingford, Conn.-based Source Medical.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC companies: 12 statistics on ownership & managementRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Surgical Directions
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable