Cost Reduction and Benchmarking, 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Profits
At the "12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine" conference, ambulatory surgery center industry experts will discuss cost reduction and benchmarking as well as ways to effectively improve profits.
The session titled "Public Relations and Media for Spine" will be presented by Robert Westgard, CFO and Margaret Chappell, senior vice president of operations at Hanover, Mass.-based Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America as well as Ann Geier, vice president, clinical informatics, surgery at Wallingford, Conn.-based Source Medical.
The conference will be held June 12 to 14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
9 statistics on medical supply & device price variationRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems