Construction Complete on MALO Clinic in Rutherford, N.J.
Construction has been completed on the 50,000-square-foot MALO Clinic in Rutherford, N.J., which includes medical offices, an ASC and an oral rehabilitation center , according to a report by Sweetwater Construction Corp., the company that built the facility.
The Lisbon, Portugal-based MALO Clinic Health & Wellness, known internationally for its ground-breaking oral rehabilitation services, has subsidiaries and affiliations in Spain, Italy, Poland, China, Brazil, France, Africa and Japan. The Rutherford facility is the first MALO Clinic in North America.
MALO Clinic's New Jersey facility includes 40 medical offices, a radiology center and a café. The ASC features four operating rooms as well as multiple exam rooms, staff offices, reception areas and physician lounges. The dental implant center, which will also be used for the education of dental professionals, includes more than 10 treatment rooms and over 20 private recovery areas, according to the report.
Read Sweetwater Construction Corp.'s release on the MALO Clinic.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Top 10 states with highest monthly Medicaid & CHIP enrollmentRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine